Full Membership Benefits
Benefits of joining:
- Historic Old Tom Morris course
- Magnificent views
- Sheltered practice area
- Obtain a handicap
- Enter 9 or 18 hole club competitions
- Enter any other club’s open competitions
- Invite guests at a discounted rate
- Receive Scottish Golf membership & discount card
- Play other courses for reduced fees – reciprocal arrangements and ‘1895 Club‘ courses
- Modern lounge, bar and catering facilities (10% bar card discount)
- Various membership categories
- Can pay by monthly direct debit ‘Try and Buy’ offer Play one round as a visitor (normally £20) and keep your receipt. If you then decide that you would like to join, the £20 would be deducted from your membership fee.
Applications for membership are now being accepted for 2023. The various membership categories are shown below. The 2023 application form and 2022 membership fees (slight adjustments to follow AGM in December 2022), is available below. Payment can be in full or by monthly direct debit (1% surcharge will be added) and is pro rata for some memberships.
|Young Adult (18-23)||£195|
|Junior (under 13)||£54|
* Existing members that have attained the age of 60 or 70 on 1st January 2017 will qualify for the Senior and Veteran rates at ages 63 and 73.
** Juniors aged 15-17 years may opt to be an intermediate member. Juniors aged 13-14 years may also be admitted as intermediate members at the discretion of the Match Secretary.
**** Family member (one ordinary adult member with unlimited children aged under 13 on 1/1/2023), £410. Each family member must complete a separate form, and tick his/her category as well as Family.
For other categories and further information, please see the application form.
A bar levy will be applied to certain categories – see application form for details.
If you are interested in joining, please complete and return the application form to email@example.com
Golf Course Risk Assessment – All members and visitors should familiarise themselves with the contents which are designed to ensure that all golfers remain as safe as possible on the golf course