Winter Membership – 2017/18
Winter Visitor Ticket – £60.
Play golf from now until 30 March 2018.
If you decide to take up full membership in January to March, the £60 can be deducted from your 2017 subscription fee.
Winter Visitor Tickets are available from the Greenkeeper, from the bar at weekends, or by completing and returning an application form (available on the webpages below, or the clubhouse notice board).
Full Membership For 2017
As a member you can:
- Obtain a handicap
- Enter 9 or 18 hole club competitions
- Enter any other club’s open competitions
- Invite guests at a discounted rate
- Receive 10% bar card discount
- Receive Scottish Golf membership & discount card
- Play other courses for reduced fees
Applications for membership are now being accepted for 2017. The various membership categories are shown below. Payment can be in full or by monthly direct debit (1% surcharge).
|Young Adult (18-23)||£180 ||£15.16|
|Junior (under 13)||£45|
* Existing members that have attained the age of 60 or 70 on 1st January 2016 will qualify for the Senior and Veteran rates at ages 63 and 73.
** Juniors aged 15-17 years may opt to be an intermediate member. Juniors aged 13-14 years may also be admitted as intermediate members at the discretion of the Match Secretary.
The subscription fee is pro rata, e.g. if you join in February, you will pay 11/12 of the full amount.
For other categories and further information, please see the application form.
If you are interested in joining, please complete and return the application form.