Reciprocal GolfReciprocal playing arrangements have been agreed between Bridge of Allan Golf Club and those Golf Clubs listed below:
Tulliallan Golf Club (50% of advertised green fees)
Comrie Golf Club (50% of advertised green fees, up to 4 players per group)
Dunning Golf Club (50% of advertised green fees)
Guidance for Visitors to Bridge of Allan
1. Bridge of Allan will allow full playing members of the other club to play for 50% of the normal prevailing green fee (subject to any arrangements for winter green fees).
2. Times booked under this agreement are subject to availability.
3. Players may telephone and book a time stating clearly that they are booking under this agreement, alternatively the honesty box can be used (check tee availability and fees on BRS via the club website in advance).
4. Players will be asked to provide proof of current membership, fixture book or bag tag.
5. This agreement cannot be used if visiting with an organised party.
6. Juniors are welcome under this agreement but must be accompanied by an adult.
The 1895 Club is an informal society of clubs that were founded in 1895 and provides members the opportunity to play in a wide variety of clubs around the world.
CLUB BASIC RULES/COURTESIES
For courtesy visits to other Clubs in the 1895 scheme some basic courtesies/rules are to be followed:
Members make their own arrangements (IN ADVANCE) with the Secretary of the Club they wish to visit. (Do not turn up unannounced.)
- Members must take with them a letter of introduction (available from the Club Secretary, ask in advance) and a handicap certificate confirmation.
- Check dress rules with the host Club and respect them.
- Numbers to be kept to a reasonable level at any one visit as are the number of times visits are made to the same Club.
- Some Clubs have put restrictions on the number of visitors at any one time and these are shown in the notes at the bottom of the list of participating Clubs. Please check before you make any requests.