Reciprocal playing arrangements have been agreed between Bridge of Allan Golf Club and those Golf Clubs listed below:
Check the club’s website for details of the arrangement and booking conditions.
|Club Name||Price||No of Holes||Phone|
|Comrie Golf Club||50% of advertised green fees, up to 4 players per group||9 or email@example.com||01764 670055|
|Dunning Golf Club||50% of advertised green fees||9 or firstname.lastname@example.org||01764 684747|
|Falkirk Golf Club||£5 per round||9 or email@example.com||01324 611061|
|Strathendrick Golf Club||£10 per round||9 or firstname.lastname@example.org||07983 266287|
- Bridge of Allan will allow full playing members of the other club to play for 50% of the normal prevailing green fee (subject to any arrangements for winter green fees).
- Times booked under this agreement are subject to availability.
- Players may email email@example.com and book a time stating clearly that they are booking under this agreement, payment can be made by card/cash on arrival at the Clubhouse (check tee availability and fees on BRS via the club website in advance).
- Players will be asked to provide proof of current membership, fixture book or bag tag.
- This agreement cannot be used if visiting with an organized party.
- Juniors are welcome under this agreement but must be accompanied by an adult.